Hare today (well, yesterday)

What was on the back of the mirror lens Toni ie camera? Have you got the rest of the techs bar the iso?? is the iso at 128,000 or maybe 12,800??
Do you realise your images are of a wabbit not a hare?

Too many Q's sorry Toni trying to work out what i'm actually looking at . I've recently made images at 12800 and have also inadvertantly added a 0 once when posting, hence the iso specific.

Ya know although the IQ isn't the best i really like the middle image it's the take by the subject coupled with the vignette thingy the veggies have created . the first two frames have this really intimate feel : like I,your viewer, is peering into the rabbit's world.

stu

Sorry for the extra 'OOOOOOOOOO'.

Sony A7III at 12800. Is it weally wascally - looked quite big for a wabbit and the snout seemed a bit longer (we have a lot of bunnies up here, but they all seem about half this size) but what would a townie like me know? ;)

Thanks Stu.

Tis easily done mixing them up Toni, ha and adding the 0 lol. I've done both myself:)

Mate hare ID basic stuff.. hares.more orange (overal in colour as a base) black ear tips with a white almost eye mark also showing on the back of the ear. The hares are a different shape massive back feet. Those feet would be translated into legs by many,but for me it's those feet that give the hare it's utterly different way of movement compared to a bunny.
I'm so lucky to see both almost every few days sadly most of us don't get that chance .

I don't often see them together ,i'd love to have a decent image of both for just such an occassion as this. Tis like everything mate tis getting yer eye in and having a chance to actually do that is sadly becoming harder all the time. It's a shame many many folks would adore seeing a hare.....

Hey ho , enjoyed this mate cheers for posting easily done buddy field ID is not always easy !!

Toni I thought of you last night: this is a crop but otherwise SOOC. A little leveret on the right and a rabbit on the left,ironic that I should see this the day after writing the above. The leveret has a hell of a lot of growing to do:)

As I say mate nothing serious just thought you might be interested

_S2I3194 sm J bunny and leveret by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

seeya

Back