Hare

Well captured. Another wild animal we don't see as often in the north. That really is a cracking lens, the hare is just so crisp.

A tad small in the 1st but the 2nd is a good capture, agree on the quality of your lens :)

Well captured. Another wild animal we don't see as often in the north. That really is a cracking lens, the hare is just so crisp.
Just curious. Where is "the north"?

Your ninja reflexes are just too slow. :banana:
Strange isn`t it, all us down south are envious of your wildlife, yet don`t realise that we have things down here that you don`t get up there.

And we don't realise what we've got until its gone, either. I used to often see hares and wildcats when travelling at night but the first cat I'd seen in 15 years was last year and dead by the side of the road. I reported it to the wildcat people and they had it sampled but it was probably a hybrid even though it had all the classic wildcat traits. Red deer will go the same way as they mate with sika.

For me the sea eagle is more common than starlings. I've seen a sea eagle this year but not a starling or sparrow.

Sorry for threadjacking James.

Hah, no problems. It is interesting how you assume elsewhere has all the best stuff when they are thinking the same thing about what you're photographing.

Thanks for the kind comments.

The 1st is a bit small in the frame but was as close as I could get. I quite liked the pattern in the field and how the hare broke it. Less of a study of the hare and more the scene I suppose. The second was nice, i was laying about in the hedgerow (as you do) when it stepped out a bit further along from me.

Back