Harvest edge

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Landscapeharvestedge31.jpg

I love the picture - Worrying as I have old glass plates like that and it usually means a lot of work to get a print.
I think I would prefer it with an orthodox frame.

This better?

Landscapeharvestsinglemat.jpg

Now that belongs on the wall!

I'm with Fangman on this one - lovely picture but the first frame was too distracting & looks much better in the second one ... Paul (y)

i also agree, but dont stop trying the borders janice, i like the border too, just not with this picture.

Janice - Keep trying borders, just because I didn't like this treatment doesn't mean I don't enjoy others!

Have to agree that the 2nd frame looks much better. When I looked at the original, I didn't like it, but now with a different frame, it looks great (y)

nice shot Janice, very nice.

dont like the first border though, sorry

Love the photo Janice, that's a really dramatic sky.

Mike

Janice I am not bothered about the borders but so what.....I love that picture(y)

Janice,

A very nice shot indeed! Would you mind sharing the camera settings ect and what, if any, post processing you did?

regards,

Pete

Hi Pete,

The camera settings are: 1/750, F11, ISO200 Manual, 28mm.

I cant remember the post processing...but Im sure it was just a desaturate and a change in contrast/brightness.

If you want to check the exif details of the photos (unless they have been "saved for web" which strips it) you can use a little program called Opanda Exif Viewer and it adds it to your right click. HERE

Oh I must have had a bad week as I don't see anything of interest here :shrug: Sorry Janice, I love a lot of what you post but this one does nothing for me, frame or no frame.

So do I! ;) I think it is a very weak photo...which is why the first frame jazzes it up a bit.....probably not worth posting really.

I like the pic, but wonder if colour would be better. It does need a frame to make the most of the pic, but I'm just not sure what would suit it best, tbh.

I'm glad you posted it though :)

nice shot Janice, very nice.

dont like the first border though, sorry

DITTO, In fact I think the border is awful, Sorry Janice.:(

PS: The pic is a good shot its just the border.;)

Back