South-East England Hastings our local tip car queue

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
I left home today at 9.30 am and got back at 11.45am. the reason being

TYlF5qQ.jpg

OQaZIM1.jpg

Nikon coolpix L26 camera ( I always keep this in the car)

This is the access road to the dump only, they were stopping cars at the main road from from turning into this one

Last edited:
Oh!

We were planning on going to our local tip.......we have garden waste queueing up and none too sure I wish to wait in too long a line:(

I tried twice today to get to our local dump and aborted both times. It has been open for 3 weeks now but hasn't quietened down. I'm beginning to think this is the new norm.

In Richmond they have markers indicating how long you have to wait, there are 2 hour markers.... best if you turn up 1 hour before opening time it seems..

Our local tip is running on an appointment basis which means there’s no queue. I have no idea how easy it is to get an appointment though!

Is this better or worse than the 5 miles queue to get into Ikea earlier this week? :LOL:

Our local tip is running on an appointment basis which means there’s no queue. I have no idea how easy it is to get an appointment though!

Is this better or worse than the 5 miles queue to get into Ikea earlier this week? :LOL:

or Primark today......

Back