Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
050219_0128b_600.jpg

BW'd with the Lab Mode / Lightness method, and some noise added (Uniform monochrome, around 9%). Bordered.
No cropping at all. As shot.

Cries of "rubbish!!!" always welcomed :)

You have done a great job with that Bod, both with the photography and the b&w conversion. It really manages to convey the scene well and show the dereliction. [smilie=t:

I like that a lot. Can`t wait to get Photoshop so I can play about with my own pics. MS Paint doesnt quite cut it :D

thats not bad there bod, something a little different!

That actually Bod's patio after we spent 30mins cleaning it up and giving it the retro refit. Next week we will be doing the retro look on EosD's garden shed :D

Steve said:
That actually Bod's patio after we spent 30mins cleaning it up and giving it the retro refit. Next week we will be doing the retro look on EosD's garden shed :D

my shed is purple

no really :?

That’s not a problem..purple is close to pink which just happens to be Bod’s favourite colour ;)

In fact he has mastered the B&W conversion now so colour is a minor issue. :)

Thanks guys, I will admit, this is pretty much the shot that I had in mind.
I said to Steve at the 'scene', that I think it would look good in black and white, with some added noise, contrasty and grainy.

And when I got home, I just threw it into photoshop and converted it, had a very quick fiddle with the brightness/contrast and levels (30 seconds), then another 30 seconds with the noise filter.

More luck than judgement, I think is a very befitting phrase here.
I'm also quite pleased that I think it's the first time I haven't had to crop an image. I tried to fill the frame properly rather than be a chicken and step back a little 'just incase'.

I like :D

I cant wait to see what you do with EOSD's shed ;)

GSVJase said:
I like :D

I cant wait to see what you do with EOSD's shed ;)

lol.....might get a piccy of it

Bod said:
050219_0128b_600.jpg

BW'd with the Lab Mode / Lightness method, and some noise added (Uniform monochrome, around 9%). Bordered.
No cropping at all. As shot.

Cries of "rubbish!!!" always welcomed :)

Bod... I hope that's not your house :LOL:

Very atmoshperic shots.... gives me a bleak, despondent feeling, which I suppose was your intention. I like it, and th eother one of the old cooker (same one as in teh background?)

Back