Hawk Conservancy TP visit 25/06

Name
Jan
Edit My Images
No
A couple of mine from my first visit here, along with Hashcake, Beebop, Sky, a friend each of theirs and Doug the dog

full

full

lovely Jan - no blown highlights on his head - I took quite a few before I realised :rolleyes: and you've focused fine on the black kite - so the new camera seems to be working well for you.

lovely Jan - no blown highlights on his head - I took quite a few before I realised :rolleyes: and you've focused fine on the black kite - so the new camera seems to be working well for you.

The af system certainly made maintaining some sort of focus much easier. Not once did the lens lose it completely and hunt. I just wish I'd remembered I had the 70-300mm in my rucksack when the kestrel was out..................... :banghead:

Very nice Jan. :)

I shall try and get a few of my others processed today as well as attempt to calibrate my 150-600 properly for the D810 - I used it on Tuesday forgetting I'd calibrated it for my D7100. :facepalm:

Jan well done with the BiF, you did far better than me

A couple of mine.

Reactions: Sky
You've caught the character really well, especially the secretary bird.

Thanks Jan, for amusement value the secretary bird takes some beating. I've some of it attacking the rubber snake and the poses remind me of Brue Lee doing kung fu :D

Back