HDR Dunnock.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I was bored... OK? :D

3077866935_39911261de_o.jpg

If you hadn't said ....

The HDR has brought out some good colour. I like it.

LOL. I'm not sure the effort is worth the payback actually, I could probably have got much the same with playing with levels. I don't think I'll make it part of the work flow. :D

Joking aside Cedric have you tried the contrast masking technique I discussed here. I use it a lot and have it saved as an action. it's effects can be lessened using opacity and masks giving it a local effect only. (y)

LOL. I'm not sure the effort is worth the payback actually, I could probably have got much the same with playing with levels. I don't think I'll make it part of the work flow. :D

Do like the colours you have got here - have actually done a version using levels that you could post for comparison?

Like the pose you have caught here

Joking aside Cedric have you tried the contrast masking technique I discussed here. I use it a lot and have it saved as an action. it's effects can be lessened using opacity and masks giving it a local effect only. (y)

I'll have a look at that - thanks. (y)

Lovely shot, and if you hadn't said...

Do like the colours you have got here - have actually done a version using levels that you could post for comparison?

I could do Tom but you really wouldn't see a difference (I just tried)

The light was quite flat for this shot, apart from being slightly back lit, so there was a good range of tones recorded in the first place, and the HDR has really brought nothing to the table at all - I'm not really sure why I expected it to. :thinking:

Back