HDR Interiors

That is absolutely tack sharp! Good strong colours but not overpowering. Speaking as a recent HDR convert myself, I'd say that's a good job well done.

Very good example of not overdone HDR. But agree that a little straightening
is in order.

Wow, the little things you miss when you process images, i dont know how i missed the straightening it is quite obvious. ha. Thanks for the comments, i feel as though im sitting on the border of an over processed shot, glad you think the same!!

Lush Photo mate!

Just wondering anyone know whats the best software and camera to use for HDR images? Nothing majorly fancy, only got a £450 budget

Sensory overload! Lol!

I like it!

Beautiful shot - loads to look at and the symmetry woks really well. I also agree that it was a great HDR candidate . . . BUT for me personally you've pushed it too far. It's just too cartoon-like for my taste (there's always one isn't there? ;) )

I'm absolutely genuine when I say that it's a beautiful shot though, and I'd love to see it re-processed with more subtle HDR.

Thats easliy one of the best hdr's ive seen, im not a fan of the effect 99% of the time but that is spot on. Well done

Thats easliy one of the best hdr's ive seen, im not a fan of the effect 99% of the time but that is spot on. Well done

:plus1: Most HDR's are well over done but this looks great. The strong 'red' colour of the carpet really makes the photo I think. Very, very good (y)

Wow! That's fantastic! Was in Berlin recently, but didn't manage to get inside the Berliner Dom - gutted having seen this!

Back