HDR Tree and a Sunrise

Edit My Images
Yes
Neither Pics are brilliant, the first one is my attempt at HDR.

HDR Tree
111890387-L.jpg

Original Tree
111885461-L.jpg

This next one is just a quick snapshot of the Sunrise this morning at 7am, location pretty crap but was about to head off to station and had no time to take the shot anywhere else.

Fire In The Sky
112088853-L.jpg

My Gallery

See ya,

Mikeyb.

I do like the After and Before HDR pictures. Shows what can be done/achieved.
I kinda agree that neither are great shots, but do show that you've got the hang of the HDR thing (and what can be done).

and yep its a very nice sunrise

I do like the After and Before HDR pictures. Shows what can be done/achieved.
I kinda agree that neither are great shots, but do show that you've got the hang of the HDR thing (and what can be done).

and yep its a very nice sunrise
Ta for the comments Paul, the HDR thing is cool but I have to admit I was floundering a bit with it, even after reading Pete's Guide I was still confoosed, not difficult mind you :D

I just wish I'd been able to get more definition in the tree by blurring the background more, mind you the 17-85mm lens is only F4.5 so not great bokeh. I think I'll try some more HDR, have a couple of locations near me in mind that I think would be great shots.

See ya,

Mikeyb.

Funny how you always see sunrises like that when the surroundings are naff :)

Funny how you always see sunrises like that when the surroundings are naff :)
Hi Robert,

yeah typical isn't it, was heading out to car to defrost it before taking the missus to the train station, and rushed back into house to get camera, took a few shots from the back garden. 5 minutes later it was gone :crying:

I blame the wife really, she was SUPPOSED to get the earlier train and if she had, I would have had longer to get to a better location and I would have taken a breathtaking image :p

See ya,

Mikeyb.

Back