Headshot of my buddy.

Ahhhh, very nice! You're lucky you got 2 minutes! I only get about 30 seconds, and that's with monetary bribery!

Lovely lighting, but might be a bit hot in a couple places? Course it could just be me... looking on a laptop that's not intended for photo editing so could be way off.

Thanks Bethy. Think you're right about the few hot spots.

Also noticed, he needs a haircut, but for some reason his mum and sisters won't let me near him with the hair trimmer :rolleyes::D

Gets my vote too. Light looks great to my eyes.

Gaz

Maybe a teensy bit hot, but the technical side is great. He just needs to sparkle a bit more. Offer him money. ;)

Bit of a magenta/pink ish hue to that one, John.

I like the processing and shot but the only thing that is niggling me is that the very top of his hair is cut off in picture one. The second one is fine as there is a lot of hair missing but the first one is just so close to being a full head shot it niggles me as I think there should be a gap between the edge of the picture and the hair. Hopefully you know what I mean as I am very tired and don't know if I am making sense.

Last edited:
I like the processing and shot but the only thing that is giggling me is that the very top of his hair is cut off in picture one. The second one is fine as there is a lot of hair missing but the first one is just so close to being a full head shot it niggles me as I think there should be a gap between the edge of the picture and the hair. Hopefully you know what I mean as I am very tired and don't know if I am making sense.

Yes you're quite right. I guess I should have either left more room or cut in a bit tighter.

Back