Headshot of my daughter.....

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Grabbed this on the way back from a windy walk along the beach a few weeks back, she was messing around between a few tree's when i took this.

As always i'm open to any sort of C&C, always good to hear peoples thoughts, good or bad.

izzy ep roundabout2

Last edited:
Nice light and sharp.

Great shot, like this a lot. Interesting background too, which adds to the composition.

Great shot, like this a lot. Interesting background too, which adds to the composition.

Thanks Ian, but the background really wasn't very inspiring being trees and houses...thankfully the lens has done a great job of throwing it out of focus giving some separation.

Thanks Paul, i got lucky with the light on this one.
You made your own luck, I reckon.

It's absolutely charming, a really engaging picture. I like the way the head is framed by the bright patch of background but there's something odd about the overall framing / crop. I think it's that there's not enough space at the bottom of the frame. I wonder whether taking a bit off the top and left - cropping slightly into the hair - would balance it better? You'd then have some nice diagonals leading from corner to corner, too.

Beautiful image and a very pretty girl.(y)

Thanks, for the kind words everyone, and i might just play around with the crop to see how it looks.

good shot mate! what lens is it on?

The Nikon 85 1.8G, if this is meant to be inferior to the 1.4G then that must be one hell of a lens is all i can say.

Back