HelenC's 52 for 2021 - Week 52: Showcase - critique welcome

Nice image Helen, and as others have said it's a nice way to 'close the circle'. Looking forward to your entries for this year!

A great way to "close the circle" and finish a project Helen. Have enjoyed your thread this year, and well done for finishing. Onwards & upwards eh? :)
Circle nicely closed :)
That is a really lovely shot and I do remember seeing the tree before. A perfect way to end, and I think you have shared some very lovely shots throughout the 52.

I have felt exactly the same about my photography this year. Let's hope 2022 proves to be a better one.
Wishing you all the best.
Very nice Helen, and a great subject for a Christmas card :)
Definitely the stuff of Christmas cards. Well done on finishing the 52.
Well done Helen. A lovely shot. Just as an aside, I discovered glitter in an aerosol tin which I used on my Christmas cards this year (Robin on holly swag) and it really added a touch of sparkle to them. Would have worked well with your tree if you are a glitter person! About Half a tin did 50 cards.
Nicely done!
I always wanted to get a nice short for a Christmas card, but have failed miserable on each occasion. Maybe this year!

Thanks for the comments - and those throughout the year. Here's to an improved 2022!!

Back