Help for photo hosting for event

Name
Dom Bush
Edit My Images
No
Hi there

I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice on hosting options for event photographs.
I run a production company and take photos, however my principle income and focus is filmmmaking.

I have an existing film client who would like me to take photographs rather than film at an event this summer. It's a mountain marathon.
His main aim is to have photographs available for the competitors very soon after the event so they can look through and download them for free. He doesn't want to make money from selling the photos so medium resolution images with very little editing will be the output.

I've not managed this kind of job before so would really appreciate any advice on the best platform to host the photographs. Compeitors need to be able to scroll through and view them in a user friendly way on mobile or computer, and it needs plenty of server space. We could be uploading upwards of 1000 photos.

Any help much appreciated

all the best

Dom

Why not just create an extra page on your own website? There are loads of programs that will generate this automatically for you, including lightroom.

I’ve done similar in the past sharing them on my website, but also on their events page on Facebook or also via onedrive. Not sure what the limit is on space for one drive, but if they’re not full res they may fit.

Back