Help installing presets to Lightroom mobile

Name
Ben Factor
Edit My Images
No
Hey all!

I'm struggling a bit here. Been trying to upload new presents to Lightroom mobile but it doesn't seem to want to work.

I've followed the instructions here... Processing Drone Photographs Like A Pro: Adobe Lightroom as they are fairly similar to other sites I have seen.

Is this the right way to do it or am I missing something completely? To give a bit of background, I do not have access to Lightroom on my MacBook Pro at the moment as I am travelling. Trying to install it on my iPad (preferably) but also have my iPhone with me.

Thanks in advance!

Sadly you do need access to a deskptop to sync presets to LR Mobile, which is nuts and something Adobe really needs to sort out quickly.

This is soo frustrating! I am currently abroad without access to a my MacBook. Will have to process when I get home :(

This is soo frustrating! I am currently abroad without access to a my MacBook. Will have to process when I get home :(

Just a random thought?

As it is a cloud and sync based question, do you have anymore you trust at home to access your MacBook and who you can talk through the process and hence make the presets available to you ???

I agree. I'm trying to go iPad & phone only for all my photo editing and web work and this annoying restriction will eventually get in the way of that. Presets aren't something I install on a regular basis but it's still irritating.

Back