Help with Business Cards

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, a printer my wife knows has said he will do me some cards for free, all i need to do is supply him a design in PDF format. I have a design i would like in my mind using a photo i took at a recent wedding but thats as far as i have managed to get. Is there any templates i can easily use and save as a pdf, this would need me to add a pic and be double sided.Thanks...

i'll knock you something up with your pic/ideas if you've got msn/skype, just drop me a pm if that's any use

Alex, thats a great offer and Thanks.I dont use MSN or Skype but can send the info to your email in the morning. Im just trying to get a domain name just now for the first time. Trying to decide which company gets my money and if i need any extras with that domain name like hosting, email etc etc.Am i better getting the domain name and hosting from the same place or go elsewhere. Where do you guys use?

yeah that's fine, it's just easier for me to create > save > send > edit etc if i can throw the files back and forth on msn/chat to you about it

write me a brief description and i'll do my best 88x55mm business card (i think is the standard size from what i recall) check with your mate to see if he's doing a different size for you

ukreg for domains and do a search for hosting using the search function as there are loads of providers and it all depends what you need from it, mediatemple would be my weapon of choice but then it's probably a bit overkil in some respects

i'll drop my number in a pm and you can ring if you need a chat about any of it

do we get to see the design that has been done for you ???

Back