Beginner Help

I put a lot of photos on there before I started using Lightroom and I'd like to edit them now..
Sorry to be pain but when I bring photo up in Flickr I'm getting no code.
Have you deleted them from your hard disc?

Yes I did delete them I believe from my camera roll lol,on the iPad.your right I'm not looking any more.anyway what IPad I use a PC now.lol

Yes I did delete them I believe from my camera roll lol,on the iPad.your right I'm not looking any more.anyway what IPad I use a PC now.lol
What about your PC? Please don't tell us you use your iPad to store your images (now we are OT!)??

I did but starting from today ,when I come in all photos are going to PC.

I used to use my iPad to import all my photos, it would make a RAW copy in photostream on my PC and i set an archive job so that they were never deleted, leaving the jpegs on the iPad just to view quickly

worked brilliantly but all of a sudden photo stream started working stupidly slowly so i changed my ways

i always edited on my desktop/laptop for 'proper' shots but for quick Facebook type posts snapseed on the iPad was decent enough

I used to use my iPad to import all my photos, it would make a RAW copy in photostream on my PC and i set an archive job so that they were never deleted, leaving the jpegs on the iPad just to view quickly

worked brilliantly but all of a sudden photo stream started working stupidly slowly so i changed my ways

i always edited on my desktop/laptop for 'proper' shots but for quick Facebook type posts snapseed on the iPad was decent enough
I only use my iPad for basic browsing and apps now, since I updated to IOS 9 it's dog slow. And no way would I store any images on it (or process images, 1 due to the lack of processing power and 2, processing with my fingers on a touch screen, no thanks!), and there's not anywhere near enough storage! If I want to view my decent photos on it I just upload to Flickr then use the FlikStackr app. 1TB free.

Last edited:
Back