HELP!

Name
Azar
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just started doing some videos for my YouTube Channel about Nature and some of my local walks.

My Problem is that my video quality/focus seems to go blurry when i move the camera around. Can someone guide me in the correct direction to help me solve my problem + i also invested in a DJI OMSO 4 Gimbal to see if that could solve my issue but it didn't seem to work.

I am looking forward to some guidance.

Hi Azar and welcome to TP

It might help if you tell us what camera you are using and post an example video to show exactly what you see as the problem.

Without some contextual details any answer(s) can only be guesswork.

Last edited:

Hi Box Brownie

Thank you for your response

I have been using my iPhone 12 pro max as i am just starting up

Attached above is a example video

Hi Box Brownie

Higher frame rate? Higher resolution? Maybe you are using the default settings?

Can't see any unusual focus issues tbh, but the wobbling was making me sick,.so I didnt watch it all.
I thought iPhones were supposed to have really good image stabilization. My Samsung s21 ultra does a vastly superior job when walking than that clip. Make sure you have it turned on. Although a gimbal will help a bit.

When spinning fast, you are limited to the bitrate of the video recording, which on a phone won't be brilliant. Slow down a bit on turns and it won't look quite so fuzzy. Apart from that, looks like what I'd expect from a phone.

Hi Box Brownie

Firstly, I no nowt of the iPhone and the gimbal.

Viewing on my phone the one thing that strikes me immediately was the joggling/rocking side to side which I surmise it your walking motion showing in the video. I was under the impression that a gimbal like yours would compensate/stabilise that.

So perhaps either the phone settings and/or the gimbal settings changes or setup will solve it?

Last edited:
Back