Hens teeth is one thing, but Dunnocks??

red was there another HS about just before this image was made ?

OMG Yes of course hedge sparra :LOL: I thought it was a no brainer sorry

Their breeding behaviours are complex .............. Red forgive me I asked a question as briefly as possible cause I'm / was bloody knackered .................but there is a real reason behind that question I'll give you clues but let you dig for reasons for my question

,I wondered if you might have caught something quite unique , :) Go have a dig about the sex life of dunnock or hedge sparrow......... Prunella modurals I'm sure BBC did a ducu on this?

Have a dig mate ,then see if you can work out what I think your image portrays and why I asked about another bird being in front of this ;) I'm always open to being wrong ,I do wonder though:D

take care

stu

OMG Yes of course hedge sparra :LOL: I thought it was a no brainer sorry

Their breeding behaviours are complex .............. Red forgive me I asked a question as briefly as possible cause I'm / was bloody knackered .................but there is a real reason behind that question I'll give you clues but let you dig for reasons for my question

,I wondered if you might have caught something quite unique , :) Go have a dig about the sex life of dunnock or hedge sparrow......... Prunella modurals I'm sure BBC did a ducu on this?

Have a dig mate ,then see if you can work out what I think your image portrays and why I asked about another bird being in front of this ;) I'm always open to being wrong ,I do wonder though:D

take care

stu
I googled it & they do have a fruity love life. In our garden they are chasing each other around, with some maneuvers akin to the Red Arrows. However I think what we see is just two small suet pellets, as it was feeding, making an interesting photo.

Back