Here we go .

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Snow forecast at low levels for fri night round here.. already had it bad on snowdon a couple of weeks ago . . Could be fun don’t have to go far to to start going uphill round here

Both my cars have tyre issues so I'll have to get them sorted but if there's any significant snow I wont bother with cars, I'll just walk.

I've been thinking we're overdue a decent amount. Mrs WW was pleased to see snow when she first came here (she's Thai) but as she seen standing and falling snow, thrown snowballs and made a snowman the novelty has worn off now and she might just refuse to go out in it :D

I live On a welsh hillside look out the front window and over the dee estuary and Irish Sea and out the back the to the Clwydiian mountains

I've just put cross climates on the car so I'm half hoping for snow to see if they're any good!

I live On a welsh hillside look out the front window and over the dee estuary and Irish Sea and out the back the to the Clwydiian mountains
You should be warm enough overlooking the Dee estuary and the Irish Sea... you want to try things at similar height on the other side of Moel Famau or over Llandegla way. It's 'welcome to Narnia' at times over there! :giggle: I believe Corwen still holds the record for the lowest verified temp ever recorded in Wales, during the 'forgotten winter' of 1981/82.

Last edited:
Sounds like heaven

Sounds like heaven
It is

Just had 5 minutes of snow ,but pictures on faceberk show it’s quite heavy a bit higher up

Not fair all we have is a light frost, some mist and now sunshine :(

Frosty at 06:00, thawed by 07:00, persisting down by 07:30 and still is!

Glorious yesterday though.

3.5 degrees here, dull and just started spitting with rain. Don't know if we had frost last night as I've not checked the weather station history, and I didn't wake up in time to see it! :giggle:

Back