Herringfleet Windmill

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

Finally went out with the camera since bluebell season, busy moving house new jobs etc etc, Drove up to Herringfleet with great weather predictions to see a great band of dull cloud coming through just before sunrise.
Thought id try my first bw process as trip ended up costing my 500 quid after a car break down :LOL:. Any tips on better process welcome

Herringfleet windmill.JPG

Cheers Kellett

Nice composition but underexposed. Maybe work better in colour.

Thanks gary it was the intended plan to be colour but due to flat light wasnt anything going in the colour version

I too like the composition, but I'm finding the ground a bit lacking in tonality. If there was some light on the reeds, I think it might look better.
This is very much a FWIW and you have every right to believe I'm talking out of a rear facing orifice! :D

I too like the composition, but I'm finding the ground a bit lacking in tonality. If there was some light on the reeds, I think it might look better.
This is very much a FWIW and you have every right to believe I'm talking out of a rear facing orifice! :D

FWIW??

Ahh with ya, Thanks for the input will be heading back over when the weather looks more promising (y)

Back