Captive Hi Guys, new here so thought I would show a couple of Macaws I took

Edit My Images
Yes
I tend to photograph everything and anything from aircraft to birds, but birds are my favourite subjects, anyway, I digress, I do hope you like them.

Although Captive these are free flyers during the day and return themselves in the evening to their houses, these are at Tropical Birdland just outside Leicester.

Macaw by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Macaw pose by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice Tony, you probably only need to post once. ;)

Very nice

To edit text you have the "EDIT" at the bottom of the box If you want to EDIT a photo, either add one or subtract one, when you have the 1st edit box for TEXT you will see OPTIONS, Click this and another box opens,
Here you can edit the photos but beware, you will have to delete only the text between the [ and ] symbols. then SAVE. I think you will get the jist of it.

Hope that helps.
Annnnd Welcome to TP

Yes it wasn't that, I had two threads the same running accidentally, but could not delete one of them.

Yes it wasn't that, I had two threads the same running accidentally, but could not delete one of them.
Ah ok. Only the MODS can delete threads you need to use the @ then their name (no space) for them to get tagged and they will see what you have written and delete as necessary.

Well worth looking at at full size on Flickr - it's (Flickr) done its usual oversharpening trick when it downsized the shots to web friendly size.

Nice that they've got freedom to fly during the day - they're beautiful creatures and deserve the space to use all the dimensions available to them! Well captured as well.

The easiest way to get duplicate threads deleted is to use the Repot button (just below every post, next to the poster's name and post time) and ask the mod team to delete the duplicate for you. Using Graham's @ tag trick works IF the tagged mod is online at the time.

Back