Hide and seek Roe Deer style

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
I love seeing pictures like this, shows just how good they are at hiding so you miss them.
Far better then those out in open more natural
You caught her well Les, nice one (y)

Agree with Ingrid, roe are more of a woodland/scrub type animal,always nice to see them in habitat.

Well done Les, good stalking and nice shot [lucky for her this is a photography and not a shooting forum:)]. She know's you're there tho'.

She know's you're there tho'.

In my experience they normally do when in cover like this and tend to stand and watch, most people don't even see them.
It's out in the open that they get flighty and run off

Focusing well through the foliage :)

Manual focus on the mighty Tamron 150-600mm

Excellent capture. Very well done.

Thank you Jeff

I love seeing pictures like this, shows just how good they are at hiding so you miss them.
Far better then those out in open more natural
You caught her well Les, nice one (y)

Thank you Ingrid, I almost lost her for a time- but I sat still and she returned

Agree with Ingrid, roe are more of a woodland/scrub type animal,always nice to see them in habitat.

Thank you for your comments- I see lots of these lovely animals miotly in the woodland I work in and around

Well done Les, good stalking and nice shot [lucky for her this is a photography and not a shooting forum:)]. She know's you're there tho'.

Yes Tamron 150-600mm as opposed to my Ruger .243

In my experience they normally do when in cover like this and tend to stand and watch, most people don't even see them.
It's out in the open that they get flighty and run off

I agree 100% they can be quite skittish

Thanks all for taking the time to comment

Les

Back