Higger Tor gritstone

Reasonable UK winter scene. Sky is darkened too far for my taste and the lens distortion (or tilt?) is quite visible - you can tell it is not just the landscape. Good news that's super easy to do.

As a wishlist for this shot I'd like a little bit of frost here and there and ideally a few patches of sunshine on the ground....

Reasonable UK winter scene. Sky is darkened too far for my taste and the lens distortion (or tilt?) is quite visible - you can tell it is not just the landscape. Good news that's super easy to do.

As a wishlist for this shot I'd like a little bit of frost here and there and ideally a few patches of sunshine on the ground....

Thanks. You're right - just checked and I'd not run the lens profile correction on the original image. I've now fixed it.

I'd have loved for those conditions too, but despite chancing it and getting there for sunrise, all I got was gale-force wind. This shot is largely the result of being one of the few places I could shoot while sheltered from the worst of the wind. :)

Last edited:
Back