High End bespoke Christmas card printers

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a customer looking to get 100 - 150 high end top quality bespoke Christmas cards printed 100x7x5 and 25x8x6 ready folded with matching envelopes. Can anyone recommend a quality printer they've used?
Price not too important but as usual it will have a bearing .

I have a customer looking to get 100 - 150 high end top quality bespoke Christmas cards printed 100x7x5 and 25x8x6 ready folded with matching envelopes. Can anyone recommend a quality printer they've used?
Price not too important but as usual it will have a bearing .

At those quantities digital printing rather than litho is IMO the best/only(?) way to keep costs under control........but by all means get quotes from suppliers of both methods to qualify your last sentence for yourself;)

I have used The Imaging Centre a number of times in the past and I am very happy with their work. http://www.theimagingcentre.co.uk/

They can send you a sample pack and if I recall correctly they use HP Indigo printers and IMO are good service, with many smaller run type customers who use them to print artwork and photographic greetings cards. They will be my first port of call when I want or need any cards.

PS I know them because in a previous job they were customers of mine ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, will have a look

Back