High Key

FoG

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok one also has some added selective colour but these were just a couple of test shots with my new D300 and the older Sigma70-300 to try it out ... so gave High Key a go in PP the kids are my lad and his mate both playing Halo ODST hehe best when they still !

Dan eye eye by 2FOG2, on Flickr

Nathan Hgh Key by 2FOG2, on Flickr

Any thoughts and advice more than welcome !

i like the first one the best but minus the selective colouring imho :)

2nd one is ok but background is a bit distracting and not sure high key really suits it :)

Thanks I was just experimenting the selective colouring was by his request lol the second the background was all that was available but seeing the sofa made me think easy fix fer next time but know what you mean about not suiting it ... am going to have a further play but with a more kid orientated experiemnt ie Halo in background etc .... never kno he may want it on his wall lol

I think no one on here likes high key images! it's just such a boring thing, *** i like one, not sure on the crop ***, number 2 looks like he's scared :) just a bit tooo bright for my liking *** xx

I think no one on here likes high key images! it's just such a boring thing, *** i like one, not sure on the crop ***, number 2 looks like he's scared :) just a bit tooo bright for my liking *** xx

I erm get the not liking lol would have liked a few more comments but hey ho ... the kids loved em he was scared lol he got a shock seeing the camera pointed his way ....

I get like that too at times! sometimes you put a post and get 100 comments others times not one! depends who's online and when xx

Commenting on the high key.... They are not really very good, the first is white background with some burnt out areas on the face; the second has good tones in the face, but the shirt is burnt out and their is far to much black. High key is more that a PP exercise; it's in the subject and lighting.

Back