High speed bullet photography

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
This is really amazing stuff. High speed bullet photography. Seeing the moment where a bullet pierces a balloon or a candle.

lab_1166.jpg

Funnily enough, my wife, not 50 minutes ago, reversed our car over a broken glass out front, and burst a front tyre

:eek13:

Not that I'm pointing fingers of course, but it's a bit of a coincidence.

Seriously though, it's fascinating to see the exact moment that the glass shatters.

Ohh dear..not the glass at the front of your house that I pointed out to you last night as I was leaving? :icon_eek:

The bullet photography I have seen several times before by different people and every time it has not failed to impress :thumb:

Steve said:
Ohh dear..not the glass at the front of your house that I pointed out to you last night as I was leaving? :icon_eek:

The bullet photography I have seen several times before by different people and every time it has not failed to impress :thumb:

Indeed. I saw it there yesterday morning, but it wasn't in my 'path' as it were. But the good lady, she managed to catch the front wheel as she turned as she was reversing out, and it sliced the tyre and went flat immediately. Spare isn't looking too good (inflated but looks a bit bald) so I made her get a taxi to work, to be safer than sorry.

Anyway I'm rambling :D

Where was I? Bullets. Oh yes.
Loved this stuff since they showed it a number of years ago on tomorrows world.

Back