med_1157924800-PICT0144.jpg

med_1157924830-PICT0145.jpg

med_1157925086-PICT0207.jpg

med_1157925124-PICT0216.jpg

med_1157925159-PICT0252.jpg

med_1157925197-PICT0266.jpg

med_1157925314-PICT0276.jpg

med_1157925352-PICT0282.jpg

Ok guy's what do you think, honest opinions welcome.

These reduced versions look darker then the original larger files on my PC, any-one know why that would be. Is it due to shrinking the image badly? or is it just my eye's.

I'm sure I've seen those exact same photos somewhere else :). A great set, same goes for the rest of them too.
I was hoping to go to Brands yesterday too, but had other commitments.

good work, it's often difficult to get sharp results from the sort of camera you are using when shooting stuff like this

first one is the best one

looks like your white balance might be a bit off though, some look a bit yellow

I'm sure I've seen those exact same photos somewhere else :).

You mean some-one else is trying to pass my pics off as there own :thinking: lol J/k i posted them here to as t hought i get more construtive views on how to improve on them.

good work, it's often difficult to get sharp results from the sort of camera you are using when shooting stuff like this

first one is the best one

looks like your white balance might be a bit off though, some look a bit yellow

Yeah the Z5 is pretty good for what it is, but i dont think its really upto the job off a genuine slr, but i didnt think id enjoy photography as much as i am, so didnt want towaste a load off money. Id like to upgrade for next season.

I was thinking some come out abit yellow, wasnt too sure what was causing it, shall bear that in mind

keep at it, if you can get results like this with the Z5 then think what you will acheive with a dSLR.

as for the yellow, open up in Photoshop (if you have it) and play with the colour balance.

yours
med_1157924716-PICT0133.jpg

my effort (hope you don't mind, if you do let me know and I'll take it down)
med_1157924716PICT0133-vi.jpg

All I changed was the colour balance , and added some sharpness. 2 minute job.

Photoshop is essential! :D

Hmmm so i can see lol, i dont mind people modding my pics, helps me see where i can improve. Generally i post them here, as they come off the camera, with very very minor cropping if any. Thats quite a large improvement there.

Lovely series of shots but I agree with you that they seem to have come out rather dark/contrasty for the web. I had a twiddle with my favourite to improve it for my screen , the colours probably don't relate to the originals at all now :D

car.jpg

Arh yes thats gone in my best so far, imo, but no thats more like the right colours actually except the black from the track and tyres are a bit washed out, compared to real life. i have the original at 4mb, if you want it. What did you do to get that looks like the background has been set back, if that makes sense lol

Back