History Being Made on FILLUM !

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
BREXIT event March 29th LONDON !!!! I used a Nikon FE2 'taken over' from my Wife as it synchs with flash at 1/250th and I needed fill-in flash as light was contrasty.
I used a Kodak Portra NC 160 rated 100 ASA . The FLASH was a Philips 25CB unit and i set the 'yellow' giving me f4 but used f8 or 11 on camera so flash was under-exposed.
The film TORE out if cassette so could not reload as I could not open camera back until I was back home. Never had that happen before ! I processed in C41 and got it scanned at BOOTS Brentwood Branch as my Epson Flatbed has finally given up the ghost. I mostly used an AF NIKKOR 35-80mm f4-5.6 D given to us by a n ow-deceased Camera Club member and used 'Manual Focus' of course. FE2 Brexit 02.jpgFE2 Brexit 04.jpgFE2 Brexit 08.jpg

Great set of photos , A little bit of history captured !

When you take a Film to BOOTS branches the negatives are 'digitalised' by scanning and the prints are made on traditional RA4 process 'chemical paper' NOT ink-Jet paper -- the 'pixel size ' is fairly low ==just over 1800 pixels on longest size though.

Back