Holhirst gardens (3 Pics)

Edit My Images
Yes
as a carry on from my 'Waiting for god ' thread, i have posted 3 pics from these gardens.
thank you..
hol1.jpg

hol2.jpg

and finally my colour version of my B/W comp entry, Prunus Serrula,

hol3.jpg

I really like #3 both b&W and in colour but there is something a bit weird about #2 almost blurry but not quite. Could just be my eyes.

No1 is lovely Steve, but you're not doing it justice at all. I adjusted the levels and sharpened it. What's that ornamental tree in the centre please mate? Is that it's growth habit or is it trained/shaped that way? :)

hol1_2_.jpg

I dunno what's wrong with No2, it doesn't seem sharp anywhere. Bit of camera shake perhaps?

thank you Cedric, what a lovely job you made of it too. The second picture is my disaster, nothing wrong with the shot, i was playing in PS and i think i have spoilt it completely.
The tree in the shot is Cornus Contreversa 'Variegata' commonly known as the Wedding cake tree, because of its layered branches.

Steve, I just knew you'd know the name of it. :D Expensive I dare say? I really like that - reminds me of a bonsai tree.

Steve, I just knew you'd know the name of it. :D Expensive I dare say? I really like that - reminds me of a bonsai tree.

on the contary cedric, very cheap concidering, you can get a fair size bush for under £20.
here is another rock garden pic.
hol41.jpg

Thanks Steve. (y)

Just give that last shot a sharpen.

sharpened cedric, hopefully not overdone..

Interesting shots there steve. Number 1 looks very peaceful and relaxing.
As h.r.ford said number two looks a bit blurry but it may just be the gravel.

No3, wow (y)

Back