Homeless in Sitges

I really like this Nick, especially that both person & dog are connected with you. I might be inclined to straighten it up a bit and perhaps a little more light on the mans face (just to balance it up with the dog) but it's a fab shot and I'd be very pleased if I had got this one.
If I take this type of shot I'll always talk to the person too - it's so sad that just through a run of bad luck people become homeless, there are so many now :(

I really like this Nick, especially that both person & dog are connected with you. I might be inclined to straighten it up a bit and perhaps a little more light on the mans face (just to balance it up with the dog) but it's a fab shot and I'd be very pleased if I had got this one.
If I take this type of shot I'll always talk to the person too - it's so sad that just through a run of bad luck people become homeless, there are so many now :(

Thanks for the reply. I was going to straighten it up, but he was actually sitting on a hill and I think it showed his uncomfortable situation even more. Yes, I always ask for permission and always contribute some money and always engage with them. He was very outgoing when spoken to, and I suspect he brightened my day more than I brightened his!

That's a very nice shot, and the expression on the guys face and the dogs (if they have expressions) sure do convey some bad luck.(y)

"I know some folk are against shots of the homeless etc, I personally don't have a problem with it as long as the togger has treated them with respect which you have done and they deserve"

George.

Back