Honda Integra DC1

Very rare cars over here! DC2's are everywhere but never seen a DC1 before. Nice shots.

Thanks for the comments guys. MWHCVT, as might be evident from the setting these were far from Dublin! Out in the wild west ;)

Fairly rare car over here too, especially rare to find one as clean as this one. My friend just bought it, its only had 1 owner out of Japan and seems to have all the optional extras (sport interior, side skirts, ABS, etc). Pretty rare wheels too, genuine regamasters!

Thanks for the comments guys. MWHCVT, as might be evident from the setting these were far from Dublin! Out in the wild west ;)

Fairly rare car over here too, especially rare to find one as clean as this one. My friend just bought it, its only had 1 owner out of Japan and seems to have all the optional extras (sport interior, side skirts, ABS, etc). Pretty rare wheels too, genuine regamasters!

Knowing Sligo reasonably well I know just how rare this will be over that side of the country for years I went on holiday about 30 miles north of Sligo a wonderful part of the world and I can think of loads of locations I was to revisit now I have a camera (y)

Matt

Knowing Sligo reasonably well I know just how rare this will be over that side of the country for years I went on holiday about 30 miles north of Sligo a wonderful part of the world and I can think of loads of locations I was to revisit now I have a camera (y)

Matt

Cool, where abouts were you?
These pics were beside forest park in boyle, that arch was on one of the entrance roads to the estate house there.

Cool, where abouts were you?
These pics were beside forest park in boyle, that arch was on one of the entrance roads to the estate house there.

I was up near Bundoran fishing :D but managed to get round most of the area over the years that I was round those parts :D

Sure that is not a DC2? Nice car and pics, won't be easy to insure over there is it, or get parts.

Absolutely loving pic 3 dude, nice :)

I think the sun spoils the last ones but the others are perfect. Great set (y)

I think the sun spoils the last ones but the others are perfect. Great set (y)

Yea I agree with you on the sun, should have turned it the other way :bang:

Thanks for the rest of the comments guys :)

Minor things wrong reallyreally, but certainly promising, the car doesn't seem to sit comfortably in any of the pics for my liking, not far off, just not quite right.

However I love the car, I'm hunting for one myself but can only ever seem to find autos :(

Back