Horses for courses

S

Sean_Mcr

Scenics are not really where my strength lies, but i took the shot below today.

66579380.lErKYRnB.20D575s.jpg

I took took another shot with my nephew Hayden, as he's spending the weekend with me. There's some shots of Hayden in the people section that some of you will have seen.

I took this shot with Hayden in it, it means more to me and i'll be using it to contrast the other shots i have of him.

66564051.hlFVQWAn.H3.jpg

I like them both for different reasons, first shot has a timeless quality to it for me, second is because it has more meaning, at least for me

I'm no landscape shooter

Cheers

you might not be a cropper but you do take a photo that tells a story..glad hayden is with you.... :)

you might not be a cropper but you do take a photo that tells a story

:LOL:

I reckon a few degrees anti clockwise won't hurt this shot Sean but it makes a good shot..:)

Thank's guys

I quite like the lean to it Buster actually. Makes it look older, at least to me.

Marianne,

Lol you know me to well. I think it's well balanced compositionally speaking, some might not like the conversation, but like the light and shadow.
Colour, bit too much green going on for me here
66602273.VPQiOnr5.Hayden5.jpg

Thanks again

I prefer the second one Sean, I know I'm being influenced by knowing something of the background, but I prefer it anyway. I'm not a mono nut, but in this instance, the mono works better for me.

Back