South-East England Horses

Name
Sabrina
Edit My Images
No
Hello all. Have joined this forum hoping to pick your (collective) brains

I am a female model, who is hoping to do a country lifestyle and (tasteful) lingerie shoot with a horse, or horses

I have ridden a few times so am comfortable with horses

I live in London, but despite the multitude of horsey photoshoots and images out there, I am struggling to find any facility or location for this shoot. I'm not sure where to look

Any ideas or pointers? I am reluctant contacting a large commercial riding club due to the nature of the shoot

I am hoping to find a stables or horsey facility within a commutable distance from London (2hrs). This could be an independent person who just happens to own a horse, or a larger facility

I am comfortable around horses, but would need/expect that there would be a minder there also. I also appreciate that this may be expensive, but it's something I would love to do.

Many thanks in advance
Sabrina

Are you on any of the modelling websites like Purestorm, Purple Port etc?

If you are, it might be worth putting a casting out on there.

Am I right in thinking you were prepared to pay a horse owner to supply a horse for you to model with?

Are you on any of the modelling websites like Purestorm, Purple Port etc?

If you are, it might be worth putting a casting out on there.

Am I right in thinking you were prepared to pay a horse owner to supply a horse for you to model with?

Hi, no I'm not. I will give them a go

Yes absolutely, I am not expecting a freebie. I imagined around £500 (and could pay cash if that benefited the owner) to shoot with their horse in a stable and/or outdoor location. Understandably, people are very protective of their animals and i'm at a loss for how to go about finding someone. If you put "horse fashion shoot" into google there are an abundance of the type of image I'm looking to achieve, so I know its possible. There are TV horse extra companies which I think are too big for what I want (one girl one, photog and a few hours)... sigh... I shall keep looking

Back