Hot and Thirsty

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Don't often take pictures of squirrels, but this one came quite close when I was at the reserve

50187925833_e91fdddb07_o.jpg

I know they're not as cute as the reds, and are a pest, but I enjoy seeing them when I'm out and about. Nice photo (y)

I know they're not as cute as the reds, and are a pest, but I enjoy seeing them when I'm out and about. Nice photo (y)

Cheers Steve, I'm not a big fan but sometimes they do something different

I`d love a pet Grey Squirrel , it`s a shame they ended up doing so much bad stuff here . I am always fascinated to see a Squirrel drink , they do it out of my Birdbath , but getting a photo of one doing it some place that looks natural like yours , is definitely a different slant to what we usually see of the Greys . Well caught I`d say .

When I was a kid one of my neighbours had one, never really was tamed and very likely to nip you, despite him having it since is was a kit
It wasn't caged and eventually went off, stayed local so he knew it was ok

Thanks @Lepus :giggle:

Last edited:
Lovely shot Ingrid- I hate the little blighters - still nice to grab a shot

Les :)

Lovely shot Ingrid- I hate the little blighters - still nice to grab a shot

Les :)

Thanks Les, not my favourites either, but when the's not much else about .......................................;)

Thanks Les, not my favourites either, but when the's not much else about .......................................;)

Tell me about it - I spent the first 2 month of lockdown going to a local park :)

Back