Hot off the press....

Nice image of a lovely looking lady, I like the ink work too (many won't ;)). fwiw ime confidence has very little to do with how you actually look.

Beautiful girl and absolutely love the tattoos, I hope her confidence is returning after seeing this :love:

How others react to her looks should give her "some" confidence..Its not the bee all and end all I know.. but lets get real here.. a stunning looking woman will have a head start if lots of people are telling her how good she looks or even people leering at her...

I repeat..I know its not all of it.. just saying its got to help thats all :)

Why would her confidence be linked to how others perceive her?

Without wishing to go OT, for many people, their confidence with others is almost entirely linked to how they believe they are perceived by others: the fashion, motor, advertising and many other industries rely on that trait. Few are completely self-confident.

It's a great picture, but if I may critique, the arm on the far side appears a darker shade than the rest of her, and I find it distracting, though it may be natural instead of an effect of lighting.

I really like this - please could you share the lighting technique ?

Great really liking this.Liking the graduated background light fall off plus the overall tone/colours are great.

Gaz

Lovely image of a lovely girl.

Wish her well for the future.

I really like this - please could you share the lighting technique ?

No problem - Main light was a beauty dish from above, with a grid and a diffusion 'shower cap' attached. I had a large softbox from the camera left as a fill. Another light with a grid was aimed at the dark background. And finally, a soft 'rim light' from back camera right.

I'm new here and haven't critiqued before but after seeing what a stunning shot this is I noticed a few tiny hairs on her bodice that could be cloned out and that small bit of tattoo that's sticking out at the top of her leg.

As for the model, she is stunning as well but I agree, good looks can't guarantee confidence. Confidence comes from within.

oh yes! and I like the "tats" too!

I said TATS! for god sakes :)

Back