house on the hill

I did a quick edit and upscaled it in AI Gigapixel then through "JPEG to RAW" and added a tiny bit of blur to try to counteract the sharpening.

Couldn't get it back to what it would have been but I think it's a slight improvementOn The Hill.jpg.

Last edited:
That does look better Peter, but looks like the reds need lifting on my tablet, which obviously isn't colour corrected.

That's how they came out of J2R which did somewhat subdue the reds.

I could have lifted the reds or increased the saturation but didn't want to go too far so it's not your tablet.

Sorry you lost your original pictures. :(

i have been all over the shop on sites i used to put material into and they only download a sort of smaller than original image or wouldnt accept larger files...max i can get now it 800x800
and also have been processes about 8 years ago before i had learned to use raw and emulate you chaps standard of presentation
however....i will march on....and soon get some new work...
thanks for the post, Toni
cheers
geof

I did a quick edit and upscaled it in AI Gigapixel then through "JPEG to RAW" and added a tiny bit of blur to try to counteract the sharpening.

Couldn't get it back to what it would have been but I think it's a slight improvementView attachment 238822.
its an improvement on the sharpening thing...that programme you used would suit me if it wasnt so £££££
many thanks for input
cheers
geof

i have been all over the shop on sites i used to put material into and they only download a sort of smaller than original image or wouldnt accept larger files...max i can get now it 800x800
and also have been processes about 8 years ago before i had learned to use raw and emulate you chaps standard of presentation
however....i will march on....and soon get some new work...
thanks for the post, Toni
cheers
geof

If the site hosts at a larger size then you could just do a screen grab (hit the prnt scn or similar key, then paste into irfanview or paint or similar & save-as.

its an improvement on the sharpening thing...that programme you used would suit me if it wasnt so £££££
many thanks for input
cheers
geof

Well I think both are still available on 30 days trial.;)

hillbill o-1.jpg

here is the original...please have a go ....i usually go ott anyway
the sharpening i would be interested on how to reduce simply with LR or PS1
thanks again
geof

If the site hosts at a larger size then you could just do a screen grab (hit the prnt scn or similar key, then paste into irfanview or paint or similar & save-as.
good idea
the sites i used only showed a 800 show size but i will do some more investigation
thanks

That looks nicer 'as is'. :)

it wasnt broke...i think i have been doing a double processing thing..and forgetting the shots were probable at there "best" apart from removing the frames, cropping etc
will post originals in future and tie my hands behind my back to upload...:)

Back