Hover Bover

Superb lighting and detail in all of these mate. If I had to pick one then I'd go for the 1st closely followed by 5th.

Thanks some more work on light positioning for Venus is required but it's getting there. Need to take MPE out for a spin.

Hey Bryn, having just read your comment about being a tad blue, these look very yellow to me. do you think my ipad and imac colour might be wrong? Very nice shots BTW ;)

Hey Bryn, having just read your comment about being a tad blue, these look very yellow to me. do you think my ipad and imac colour might be wrong? Very nice shots BTW ;)

Think there is something between our 4 screens. I can't remember when I last calibrated monitor but on phone these are spot on. Might be worth recalibrating Mac.

Brilliant set.

Thanks for the comment

This is one section I would like to have more of a go at.
As these shots are really nicely done and makes me jealous that I am not as good at them yet.
So thanks for showing me what is really needed to be done.
I can see why you like doing these shots.

Same as them guys, lighting looks really good and always good to see you out again getting good shots.

This is one section I would like to have more of a go at.
As these shots are really nicely done and makes me jealous that I am not as good at them yet.
So thanks for showing me what is really needed to be done.
I can see why you like doing these shots.

Thanks its a lot of practice but plug away keep posting on here and you'll see constant improvements I'm always improving :D

Nice work mate, did you not go for the yongnuo flash set up?

Cheers, yeah this is the yongnuo dual flash :D

Looking good Bryn, was about to ask the same as Matt above - I thought it was your new pingpong setup, really well lit

Thanks same as above :D

Same as them guys, lighting looks really good and always good to see you out again getting good shots.

Thanks mate

Back