Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hoverfly

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I thought it was a selfie.

:agree: with Brian :D

Well, seeing as how I never took the shot then by definition it couldn't be me. Get with the program.:rolleyes:o_O:)

Tintin124 could be your alter ego?

Hahaha, it does have a monkey/dog type face. 1& 2 are best as the detail is retained in the face but lost on 3.

Cheers mate couldn't believe it when in PP made me smile.

No excuse but #3 my chest had enough of the wall that was embedded in it lol

:D Great title and find.

Cheers mate.

I thought it was a selfie.

Well as you are insulting me and not the shots I will take that as a win :banana:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

First two cracking shots.

Thank you very much, really appreciate the comment.

:agree: with Brian :D

Well you would... mini me Brash. ;)

With a boring name like Brian I would expect you to say something like that but then we all know you like meeting men in rest rooms ;)

(y)

My preferred name is Brash, by the way and I may be a lot of things but I ain't what you infer in your homophobic comment.

My preferred name is Brash, by the way and I may be a lot of things but I ain't what you infer in your homophobic comment.

Very well twisted. You fully know I was referring to a previous conversation were you wanted to take me to a rest room. :)

Very well twisted. You fully know I was referring to a previous conversation were you wanted to take me to a rest room. :)

I didn't remember about that but then again I can't remember what I had for breakfast, probably a Thai Ladyboy.:D

Well you are a Grandad so guess senile goes hand in hand with that :p

I'm no grandad neither. My daughter is only nineteen, and child free (so far).

First one is a great portrait shot Bryn
definitely an odd looking hover but I think it looks neat

Back