Hoverfly views, one Eupeodes and one Platycheirus

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
A female Eupeodes sp. (proabably luniger) to the right and close up (and in focus) and a Platycheirus albimanus photo-bombing the flower.

1200h_full.jpg

1200h_rear.jpg

1200h_head1.jpg

Paul.

I'm really liking the first shot Paul, with as usual good detail, colour, & exposure. Nice to see some more of the surrounding flower in this shot.(y)

George.

I'm really liking the first shot Paul, with as usual good detail, colour, & exposure. Nice to see some more of the surrounding flower in this shot.(y)

George.

Thank you George m8. :)

Paul.

Agreed, 1st one is best and the colours are well lit (y)

No.1 is definitely the winner(y) It will be perfect without the fly, tho it is difficult to pick and choose what is it in the frame in macro. especially when you find an excellent scene, but you can't get into the right angel to shoot,the challenge makes macro so additive:D

No.1 is definitely the winner(y) It will be perfect without the fly, tho it is difficult to pick and choose what is it in the frame in macro. especially when you find an excellent scene, but you can't get into the right angel to shoot,the challenge makes macro so additive:D

Thank you Icy :)

Paul.

First shot is very nice Paul, not overly keen on the other 2 if I'm honest!

The 2nd doesn't have your normal high quality IQ and the angle on the 3rd doesn't really work for me.

First shot is very nice Paul, not overly keen on the other 2 if I'm honest!

The 2nd doesn't have your normal high quality IQ and the angle on the 3rd doesn't really work for me.

Cheers Neil, #1 is proving the popular choice :)

Paul.

Back