Hovers.... :)

Lovely set - weather stopped all outdoor fun this morning and afternoon.

Great close up of the eyes in #3

Paul.

Thanks mate I was so pleased when I got the eyes in PP.... can actually on 100% crop see the eye dimples

Some great details in these. Nicely done!

Thanks Rhod much appreciated.

All Great shots love number3

Thank you

Really terrific lighting here. It makes a world of difference! Fabulous set :)

:D think I have made some recent realisations that I've been missing. When I test it on MP-E I will share or will I lol (y)

Now thats a great set Bryn, fantastic colours they look spot on. I think the first and 5th shots are my favourites

Thanks mate your quote got missed off multi quote blooming phone. Thanks mate much appreciated ;)

Great set esp 1 & 3. Come on what's the setup. .,

Lol... its nothing great mate, but hope this makes sense. Just a note I haven't made the MP-E version yet so this may not be relevant to you anyhow.

It's my normal setup with Polaroid softbox but I have put a reflector card going into the softbox to direct the light to the bottom half, whilst also manipulating the angle of the softbox so its at 30 degrees pointing down. (y)

Right all I have been a complete numpty... when tidying up my photo gear I found a manual for my Polaroid softboxes to only discover that it had a second layer of diffusion if required That you can velcro across. :eggface:

Now for £10 each these have turned out to be a bargain. ;) certainly work well with the Venus.

Back