How BIG is that! :)

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I have had large posters and large signs outside football clubs.. But this is my biggest print yet :) Female junior world full contact kick boxing champion.,. I didnt take this snap of it..but the pic goes all the way to end of gloves .. PS not a fan of the colouring usually but growing on me...

keely.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggg - SELECTIVE COLOURING

Actually advertising is one of the few genres that selective colouring works really well and does it's job; ie drawing the eye to the sponsor/advertiser.

Rankin uses it superbly in several Nike adverts.

Great use of an image!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggg - SELECTIVE COLOURING

Actually advertising is one of the few genres that selective colouring works really well and does it's job; ie drawing the eye to the sponsor/advertiser.

Rankin uses it superbly in several Nike adverts.

Great use of an image!

the customer was the leaisure center .... the girl who won the world title works there at the gym.... so they asked me to take some pics at the girls dads gym (not the gym the pics going up at) they came along and told me exact pose they wanted... and ..and ..and .....they wanted it in row.. i said raw they said yeagh row..... good job they told me that cus i ahve never set my current cameras to raw before.. when i got home photoshop wouldnt even open them ..... shot dual cards to jpg as well:)

Looks impressive. I've seen pics blown up that size in Blackburn indoor market for the backdrop for the stalls but they were taken with a camera phone!!!! (did you see them??).

Biggest I have had is van size which was on the side of a van believe it or not!!

Am waiting for the right shot for the wall behind reception which is a fair size space.

Have you been in the Beacon Bikes unit on the outskirts of Clitheroe? They have a panoramic of Pendle Hill which is the full height of their unit!

Back