How low can people sink

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Went to my local n.r today , it was lovely and hot not much about , but a piece of tranquility when the whole of Manchester and Liverpool are invading north wales, , took a few pics in the hide then went for a wander round , as I’m walking round the paths I notice that the riding stables next door had placed small Easter eggs every few yards , no problem with that a egg hunt at Easter for the kids , got around to the far side and had a chat with another regular while we sat on a bench in the sun , anyway a middle aged couple appeared never seen them before guy with camera and overdressed wife , my friend then left for a walkabout and this couple started mooching around even to the point of literally standing under the bird feeders for a few minutes staring at them . Apart from being rather rude as I was obviously taking photos I ignored it , then he went over taking some pics of a bush in flower , AND then he stooped down picked up one of the chocolate Easter eggs and walked off with it .. . Told my mate when he came back and he then checked on some he had seen earlier and they were gone to .. TBH I’m totally gobsmacked that grown ups can do something like this ,, the worlds getting worse

Last edited:
Lowlifes - probably the same sort as those that would steal flowers from a grave.

Back