How many 'Pros' do we have?

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
You can include yourself if you ever sold an image!!

I got paid £10 for one i had printed in DP....does that count??? :tripod:

I occasionally get a few shillings in from my local paper as I get pictures printed in a centre spread featuring local views. I don't get paid for the published images but I get a commission from any sales of prints to the public.

i am no where near a 'pro '

i think the only peeps than can call themselves that actually make a full time living from their picture taking, but correct me if you think different,

i have however had several hundred pictures published in a national glossy charity magazine that i am the nominated picture taker for, i am a committee member of registered charity called the RTS support group as my son has RTS ( Rubinstein-Taybi-Syndrome )
99.9% of the pics are portraits , candid ones of group meetings, easter and christmas etc

i do not receive any income for these pics, nor want any, and i wave any coppyright

MyPix

you are a star Vince!

When i say pro i mean like Arkady, gets paid to take pictures...(and get shot at)

I'm working towards becoming a full time Pro photog.
To date I have done professional photography work for BMW UK, National Grid Transco, Softlab, Sainsburys and wedding clients.

Yeah... I'm a pro.. whatever that means... LOL It earns my living anyway.

I've sold a few shots, but I'm definetly not a professional :)

I make about 75% of my income from photography so I guess you could label me a pro but, I have to say that I have seen many photographs taken by people who don't consider themselves a pro that are stunning! I guess getting paid to do your hobby makes me a very lucky guy.

I've sold a few motorcross images over the last few years.........but i'd never even consider that I was anything other than a keen improver behind the camera.

:tripod:

Back