How Much Would you Pay?

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
Yes
I have an old film SLR camera which was given to me a year ago, and I don't use it that much now, as I have moved onto digital. I was just wondering how much the equipment would be worth now-a-days.
The equipment includes:

Pentax MZ-50 SLR Body
Pentax 28mm Lens
Pentax 35-70mm Lens
Sigma 70-210mm Lens
Pentax AF240FT Flash Gun
Pentax Camera Carry Bag
Pentax Hard Camera Cover

Any prices would be usefull, as I am seeing if it is worth selling the camera and equipment or not, and put the money towards a 400D I am saving up for.

Oh right OK. But how much do you reckon it is worth with 3 lenses and a flashgun, and a carry case and a hard body case?

Flash,

I'd hang on to it all personally, but if you do decide to sell I'd definately sell seperately rather than as a 'kit'. IMO Most people will be looking for a lens or a body and won't pay over the odds to get the whole lot.
You will probably get more this way as well.

I'll take it off you're hands (y):bonk: would you sell seperate? I'd only like it with the Pentax 28mm Lens and Pentax 35-70mm Lens

Oh i wasn't actually planning to sell it. I was just wondering how much it was worth, hence the title, "How Much Would you Pay".

If I were to sell you it, how much would you be willing to pay for the body, 28mm and 35-70mm?

Flash, might be worth giving Mifsuds a ring and seeing what sort of trade-in they'll offer you - or look for a Samsung GX-10 rather than the Canon - it'll take the lenses you have.

www.mifsuds.com is worth a look to see what prices are being asked for warranted 2nd hand kit.

Why should I go with the Samsung GX-10?

Back