HULK - SMASH

LOL nice idea Dave.:)

Very imaginative Dave, I like it also.

Thanks everyone. Hulk was watching Pointless and got one wrong :LOL:

I loved your idea so much Dave I ran into my sons bedroom and grabbed the best super hero to hand and did a little setup. Very rushed and not well executed as yours but thought I would take a shot anyway.
Thank you for the inspiration. Will defo try it again another day.

"Spidermans been on the web again"

Spidermans been on the web again by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

I would stand him back a bit. Use dental floss from his hand to the screen. Stick the floss on with a tiny bit of blu tack, then clone the blu tack out :)

LOL they are all brilliant (y)

Better not even suggect Sp###man...

It's not. I just smash them up to get the shot and buy a new one :D

Perhaps some of you Hulk fans can answer a question for me. Where does the 'Hulk smash' phrase come from? Is it from the animated series? I don't recall it from the original Bill Bixby/Lou Ferringo series.

Steve.

pretty sure it's from the original comics...

tta88smash.jpg

I now have hold of a stormtrooper the same size as The Hulk. I need ideas :thinking:

HULK... CASH!

14062-1451647530-a9a1970519bf9b8426db81759a48652b.jpg

I saw this novelty money box in the bargain bin.
The price was too good not to inflict this awful pun on you all.

I now have hold of a stormtrooper the same size as The Hulk. I need ideas :thinking:
It's well known those guys can't hit a Death Star at ten paces...
How about a screen/tablet covered in blaster burns, and a completely untouched Hulk in front of it, looking over his shoulder at the damage?

How about a screen/tablet covered in blaster burns, and a completely untouched Hulk in front of it, looking over his shoulder at the damage?

I can try. I just need to know what are blaster burns :)

Could find any blaster burns, but I did find this background........

There's some cracking shots on this thread... Very imaginative... And chuckleworthy!!

Back