Hunkered down

Name
Russ
Edit My Images
Yes
My first, half-decent, Brown Hare image taken in a Norfolk corn field after the harvest. I'd spent quite some time one late evening (with young grandson in tow) trying to get close to it when grandson shouted "Grandad, look at that bird" - end of my hare stalking for the day....

420mm; ISO 1250; f/5; 1/250s handheld
_MG_9460.JPG

Russ

get 'em hooked young Russ,it might not help with one's personal image count,but there can't be better than a grampy and grandson talking nature. All credit bro and so lovely to see a big ears from you. Russ

That hare is so dark so different from what I see,light aside bro I can see it a mile off !

Mate well done ,not easy keeping that eye clear down low is it;)

stu

Many thanks for kind response, Stu :)
- the light was poor on this occasion mate, so I'm glad to have captured something usable handheld at ISO 1250 on this adventure with the grandson - stepping gingerly over the corn stubble and trying not to disturb the hare, at the same time keeping the low lying, distant hare in view. It makes me appreciate even more the work that you put into your hare shots (y)

Russ

At times bro I just wish I could share what I do with folks like your good self,i'm off chasing that little leveret we found saturday in a mo Russ can't wait,

It's taking enough time in that approach to get close Russ it wants to be profoundly slow. Look mate you had grandson in tow,which frankly to me is almost more important than any image. I think you did stunningly well to grab this under the circumstances !!

stu

@ Trevorbray Trev thanks mate I think we all admire what Russ is trying to do !!!!!:) Russ I couldn't really click a likey button, please forgive, manners maketh an all that;)

Back