Hurricane

Edit My Images
Yes
Feel compelled to post these pictures, I didn't take them, I got them sent by a friend, the photographer has the difficult jub to take weather related pictures, so chases Tornados and Hurricanes for a living!!!!

i000767_big.jpg

i000771_big.jpg

i000769_big.jpg

i000770_big.jpg

i000768_big.jpg

i000766_big.jpg

i000765_big.jpg

Wow! :eek:

I think I'll srop wingeing about the drizzle here this morning. :D

Wow! :eek:

I think I'll srop wingeing about the drizzle here this morning. :D

You took the words right out of mouth - they look frightening don't they!

Seen these before. I must admit that I'd love to spend a summer in Tornado Alley. You can go on 2 week holidays but I really don't think it would do it justice. I'd love to do a full 3 months documentary project there. Of course I'd also love to try and HDR stormfronts like these. I imagine they would be quite something.

absolutely amazing, really are humbling to the point of feeling as big as an ant when compared to the power of the planet.

Just, WOW! Awe inspiring, what a job

jeezus. H. christ. fantastic pictures, i think it would be frightening to even be there, let alone photograph it..

Awesome shots.
particularly like #2

Seen these before. I must admit that I'd love to spend a summer in Tornado Alley. You can go on 2 week holidays but I really don't think it would do it justice. I'd love to do a full 3 months documentary project there. Of course I'd also love to try and HDR stormfronts like these. I imagine they would be quite something.

I agreee. I've always found mother nature, and storms (inparticular thunder, lightning and cloud formations) fascinating.

I too would love to spend some time in 'Tornado Alley'. If you ever plan on doing a project, lemme know, I might just tag along :D (But don't tell the wife, I'll have to butter her up first).

These shots are beautiful, definate wow material. He must get great satisfaction from taking them.

Very impressive, and what a job. Every time I hear thunder Im off with cameras to the highest point I can find with a metal tripod trying to get some pics. I have managed a few fairly good shots but these are stunning.

Apparently this guy can go for several months without releasing the shutter on a storm!!! But when he does - WOW!
So if you are going twister chasing...plan it well :) I'll come!

Wow. The last one looks likea scene from ID4 when the saucers were flying around. :LOL:

The only words I can think of are unprintable............the guy must be a lunatic/genius.................what a forum outing THAT would be...........:LOL:

Who's daft enough to want to go (form a nice orderly queue please)........:woot:

Back