Husky in Wales

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Decided to treat Amber to a break in Wales.

2iqcxv4.jpg

15x3hi1.jpg

2lk2pn6.jpg

2dadglv.jpg

10cjjap.jpg

op5hte.jpg

j80fwn.jpg

ab73ty.jpg

Love the image of the dog by the stream,just beautiful

Looking at them all makes me smile.
Job done.

Lovely dog, lovely views (y)

What a stunning dog! Can't pick a favourite as they're all cracking shots.

No7 for me, the expression and pose of the dog are excellent.

Where are the beach shots taken it looks a nice spot. We are spending xmas in Wales this year, if tis close it might be with and early morning visit.

She's a beautie! Great photos, loving the last one.

I'm guessing she wasn't off lead in the sheep photo :runaway::D:D

Last edited:
Thanks guys - she was actually in the car for that one sleeping off her last swim!

My husky won't go in the water anyway past her legs, she's a real wuss.

A couple of years back we were in Amble Northumberland at the marina. Standing on the jetty admiring the view when a duck came swimming by. Our friend spoke to the duck (as older people often do ) Roxy being jealous of the attention the duck was receiving, promptly jumped of the jetty and went straight under. Her face was a picture when she surfaced, the look of indignation was priceless.

My husky won't go in the water anyway past her legs, she's a real wuss.

A couple of years back we were in Amble Northumberland at the marina. Standing on the jetty admiring the view when a duck came swimming by. Our friend spoke to the duck (as older people often do ) Roxy being jealous of the attention the duck was receiving, promptly jumped of the jetty and went straight under. Her face was a picture when she surfaced, the look of indignation was priceless.

Haha! Amber loves the water, though we have taken her to hydrotherapy since she was a pup to give her some confidence in the water. The lake was about as brave as I've seen her though, she got straight in!

Beautiful images but number 1 is a just amazing.

Thank you! I quite fancy having that one printed for the garage to be honest.

Like the first one a lot. You need to properly clone out the lead in the dog shaking the water off shot as its half taken out.

Thanks, although the lead actually isn't cloned out at all. With the movement in Ambers body/fur and the water droplets, it would have been an utter slog to try and clone that out. The thinner 'wire' of the lead is still visible to the left as it goes out of frame.

1 7 and last one are fabulous. Stunning model captured in great light and enviroment.
Well done :)

Gaz

They're all great photos with lovely colours and light. Must say that 1 and 7 are my stand-outs and what a gorgeous dog.
I think the first has to be my favourite. The simplicity of the scene against the whiteness of the dog really work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back