Wild I actually found some

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Dippers that is unfortunatley rthey were perched under a high bacnk with little light exept one shaft of extremely bright sun- around 8.30am

I now know where they are and will be returning tomorrow morning early( 6am) and hopefully have a better light

1. Feed me mum
DSC01339 Dipper with begging juvenile by Les Moxon, on Flickr

2. I said feed me me mum...
DSC01346 Dippers by Les Moxon, on Flickr

3, Ok I'm off then
DSC01332 Dipper Juvenile by Les Moxon, on Flickr

4 bye then
DSC01296 Dipper by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Sorry these are not my ususl standard - difficult to enough to, get these, given the lighting and the lay of the land :)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time with wildlife is a joy.....and to get the series that you have managed is wonderful.

I'll look forward to what else that location gives you :)

Lovely set of shots Les, #2 my favourite looks like mum is getting a right ear bashing great scene and love the light on the youngster and the very dark background (y).

Any time with wildlife is a joy.....and to get the series that you have managed is wonderful.

I'll look forward to what else that location gives you :)

Thank you very much for such positive comments _ I plan to visit the same location tomorrow morning circa 6am :)

Lovely set of shots Les, #2 my favourite looks like mum is getting a right ear bashing great scene and love the light on the youngster and the very dark background (y).

The birds were not put off in any way by me being there- just across the river in fact some 30 metres - the brach they were on was under heavy tree canopy with a small but bright patch of sunshine- exposure was "Testing" to say the least :) Thank you for you comments, something a lot of mmembers fail to do

Les :)

Back