I am "coming out to you as a non-binary person - no not me

It would be good to live in a world where people understand binary, or program code in general for that matter, its not being taught enough in schools.

It would be good to live in a world where alternative lifestyles/choices were better understood and tolerated!

I can (or could!) just about manage very basic BASIC programming but computers were only just making their way into schools as I left ('81).

• Be intersex and identify as intersex, know as amalgagender
what's intersex

been looking up this

presumably it is sex amongst a few "pronouns"

Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male."

from the Intersex Society of America

http://www.isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex

now I am clueless

if you go thru all those terms in post #1 ...... it's scary stuff - must stop cleaning the oven out or sniffing the stuff I clean my lenses with

Last edited:
Why are you so obsessed over something that doesn't affect you in any way shape or form? Your posts on this topic make quite disturbing reading.

Why are you so obsessed over something that doesn't affect you in any way shape or form? Your posts on this topic make quite disturbing reading.

if it affects the world I live in, my childrens and grandchildren's world it affects me.

Clearly you do not feel any responsibility for other people apart from yourself ....... that's what makes disturbing reading

if it affects the world I live in, my childrens and grandchildren's world it affects me.

Clearly you do not feel any responsibility for other people apart from yourself ....... that's what makes disturbing reading

The only way it would affect.your offspring is if they themselves were non binary. The very fact that non binary people exist doesn't actually affect you in any way. You're just being quite mean about people you'll never meet while hiding behind your 'I'm just an old man who's not pc' veil.

If we were all like you then the world would be a horrible place. Thankfully were not all like you. The world is a beautiful place full of all different types of beautiful people.

The only way it would affect.your offspring is if they themselves were non binary. The very fact that non binary people exist doesn't actually affect you in any way. You're just being quite mean about people you'll never meet while hiding behind your 'I'm just an old man who's not pc' veil.

If we were all like you then the world would be a horrible place. Thankfully were not all like you. The world is a beautiful place full of all different types of beautiful people.

Ride on, brother

Your disturbed that some people have a sexual anomaly, why? Whats disturbing about that. As I said earlier, gender is not always determined dependent on physical attributes. Not all men are born XX as not all women are born XY. This is not a personal choice, this is how they were born and makes determining their gender difficult. Its not something to be mocked or feared, its an actual physical condition.

Your disturbed that some people have a sexual anomaly, why? Whats disturbing about that. As I said earlier, gender is not always determined dependent on physical attributes. Not all men are born XX as not all women are born XY. This is not a personal choice, this is how they were born and makes determining their gender difficult. Its not something to be mocked or feared, its an actual physical condition.

It's ok. He's 'from a different time'. 'It's all pc nonsense these days'.

on holiday I'm a piscivore ......beer & fish. :D

Last edited:

I completely agree with that.
It's the "non binary" trendy nonsense label I find amusing.

I completely agree with that.
It's the "non binary" trendy nonsense label I find amusing.

I totally agree it should be rejected by the ' Common Sense Society' and must be a serious contender for the 'Plain English Campaign's' Golden Bull award !

I'm all for diversity and respecting people as individuals but let's face it this this is utter nonsense !

Back